GreenXT is seeking Configuration Managers to support their Navy customer in the areas of Cybersecure Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) Control Systems and Networks.
GreenXT is comprised of technical and business leaders. We hire intelligent, hardworking, and dedicated people who not only possess the desire to learn and improve their skills but want to contribute to the design and development of innovative solutions that address the Navy’s greatest technological challenges. We hired each of our employees because we believe they are exceptional, have the ability to excel at their job, and will contribute positively to GreenXT.
GreenXT’s business office strives to be the most efficient and effective business office supporting our customers. Our personnel aspire to become leaders through organized, rigorous, and diligent efforts. GreenXT employees are always looking to help one another succeed. We look out for each other and cross-train so that the product we deliver is one that we’re confident in and proud of. We strongly believe in growth and providing our workforce with career development opportunities to help everyone achieve their goals.
We take pride in our support of the United States Navy. We never forget that the work we do is ultimately in support of America’s warfighter and serving those who serve. The idea that our hard work can help make their jobs easier, assist them to defend our nation, and can help ensure they return home safely to their loved ones motivates us every day, and we hope that you join us on that mission!
- Develop, review, maintain, and communicate the Configuration Management Plan (CMP) for the entire program
- Develop and manage document libraries and repositories
- Identify and update configuration items and configuration management processes for software, hardware, and documentation
- Utilize version control and collaboration tools like Git, Spork, DOORS, Microsoft SharePoint/Teams, Jira, Wiki, and Confluence
- Assist with the preparation of artifacts to support software delivery audits
- Manage software version control
- Ensure the entire team is following all processes that fall under the CMP
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) is required for this position.
- Knowledge of concepts, procedures, and current best practices with configuration management for software-based systems
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite applications
- Proficiency with Atlassian Jira, Wiki, and/or Confluence
- Proficiency with Git or Spork
- Experience with MS Teams collaboration and communication tools
- Proficiency in basic computer/laptop use including advanced operations
- Proficient technical writing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Must be capable of working independently to define, improve and implement CM processes and procedures, and update documents for multiple projects based on scope and process changes.
- Working knowledge of Navy Organizations preferred
- Ability to travel
Ability to Work Remotely: Positions are not available for full-time remote work. Work can be either full-time onsite at the Philadelphia Navy Yard or a combination of remote and onsite (hybrid). Persons accepting hybrid positions typically support onsite work 2 to 3 days/week. In addition, persons accepting hybrid positions must agree to being onsite on-demand to support any ad-hoc customer needs.
Work Schedules: GreenXT supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five-day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance