Junior Electrical Engineer
GreenXT is seeking Junior Level Electrical Engineers to support their Navy customer in the areas of Cybersecure Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) Control Systems and Networks.
GreenXT is comprised of technical and business leaders. We hire intelligent, hardworking, and dedicated people who not only possess the desire to learn and improve their skills but want to contribute to the design and development of innovative solutions that address the Navy’s greatest technological challenges. We hired each of our employees because we believe they are exceptional, have the ability to excel at their job, and will contribute positively to GreenXT.
GreenXT’s business office strives to be the most efficient and effective business office supporting our customers. Our personnel aspire to become leaders through organized, rigorous, and diligent efforts. GreenXT employees are always looking to help one another succeed. We look out for each other and cross-train so that the product we deliver is one that we’re confident in and proud of. We strongly believe in growth and providing our workforce with career development opportunities to help everyone achieve their goals.
We take pride in our support of the United States Navy. We never forget that the work we do is ultimately in support of America’s warfighter and serving those who serve. The idea that our hard work can help make their jobs easier, assist them to defend our nation, and can help ensure they return home safely to their loved ones motivates us every day, and we hope that you join us on that mission!
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering is required
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) is required for this position
- 1-3 years of experience in electrical or computer engineering
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with industrial control systems
- Proficiency in reading electrical diagrams
- Proficiency in the use of test tools associated with industrial control systems
- Proficiency in the use of diagnostic tools associated with industrial control systems troubleshooting
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite applications
- Proficiency in basic computer/laptop use including advanced operations
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting tools
- Basic Technical writing ability
- Working knowledge of Navy Organizations
- Must be capable of working within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up to 25% travel may be required
- Ability to lift, carry and transport heavy equipment and boxes. The exact weight requirements will be determined by the specific job, but no less than 30 lbs.
- Ability to work on and climb ladders, aboard ships, in shipyards, under industrial conditions and in confined spaces.
- Troubleshooting complex problems of all variants of fielded systems (microprocessor-based control systems)
- Review of technical documentation related to all variants of fielded systems and future fielded systems
- Provide test support for all variants of fielded systems
- Provide software and hardware installation support of all variants of fielded systems
- Provide technical input to the design of future MCS systems
- Develop test procedures to exercise requirements of fielded systems and future fielded systems
- Provide design support for integration of equipment in an industrial/shipboard environment
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance