GreenXT is seeking Systems Engineers to support their Navy customer in the areas of Cybersecure Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) Control Systems and Networks.
GreenXT is comprised of technical and business leaders. We hire intelligent, hardworking, and dedicated people who not only possess the desire to learn and improve their skills but want to contribute to the design and development of innovative solutions that address the Navy’s greatest technological challenges. We hired each of our employees because we believe they are exceptional, have the ability to excel at their job, and will contribute positively to GreenXT.
GreenXT’s business office strives to be the most efficient and effective business office supporting our customers. Our personnel aspire to become leaders through organized, rigorous, and diligent efforts. GreenXT employees are always looking to help one another succeed. We look out for each other and cross-train so that the product we deliver is one that we’re confident in and proud of. We strongly believe in growth and providing our workforce with career development opportunities to help everyone achieve their goals.
We take pride in our support of the United States Navy. We never forget that the work we do is ultimately in support of America’s warfighter and serving those who serve. The idea that our hard work can help make their jobs easier, assist them to defend our nation, and can help ensure they return home safely to their loved ones motivates us every day, and we hope that you join us on that mission!
- Provide technical leadership and project management support for our control systems projects
- Provide project planning, budgeting, scheduling, and execution support for engineering tasks concerned with the design, development, testing, and installation/delivery of our hardware and software-based systems
- Support and enforce the design and implementation of systems/processes in accordance with the Systems Engineering Process (SEP)
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with project, software, system, and test leads as necessary
- Develop and/or review technical documentation that includes, but is not limited to, requirements documents, design documents, test procedures, test plans, installation procedures, engineering analysis, and standard operating procedures
- Analyze customer requirements and provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problem
- Provide situational or status reports on findings, actions taken, and technical recommendations
- Provide distance and on-site customer support as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or an equivalent technical field
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) will be required
- Experience with project planning and execution
- Experience with the design, development, integration, and testing of hardware/software systems
- Knowledge of hardware/software integration concepts
- Knowledge of the systems engineering and software development processes
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures with computer-based systems
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite applications, including Microsoft Project
- Experience with MS Teams collaboration and communication tools
- Proficient technical writing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on and climb ladders, aboard ships, in shipyards, under industrial conditions and in confined spaces (if needed), with the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to lift, carry and transport heavy equipment and boxes. The exact weight requirements will be determined by the specific job, but nothing greater than 30 lbs.
- Ability to travel ~10%
Ability to Work Remotely: Positions are available for hybrid/remote work. Persons accepting hybrid/remote positions must agree to being able to travel to the Philadelphia Navy Yard or US Fleet Concentration Areas \ to support customer/project needs.
Work Schedules: GreenXT supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five-day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance