Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Green Expert Technology Inc. (GreenXT) is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support new contracts with the U.S. Navy.
Green Expert Technology Inc. (GreenXT) provides technical and project management consulting to corporations and government agencies. We employ engineers, programmers, analysts, and certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) who deliver technical leadership to our clients in all project phases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science Field, or Computer Science
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) will be required
- 10 years Navy program or project management, Government technical management, or Industry business management
- Navy procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 process); experience with AN/USQ-82(V) systems or similar network system.
- Ability to lift, carry and transport heavy equipment and boxes. The exact weight requirements will be determined by the specific job, but no less than 30 lbs.
- Ability to work on and climb ladders, aboard ships, in shipyards, under industrial conditions and in confined spaces.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Business Management discipline
- DAWIA Level III certification in either Engineering; Information Technology; or Life Cycle or industry equivalent training/experience
- Experience with Navy procedures and Policies (DoD/SECNAV 5000 process); Information Technology; USN Schoolhouse Training and ILS procedures and processes
- Team Leader/Supervisory experience
- Shipboard networking system experience
- Experience with the AN/USQ-82(V) systems
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance