Senior Network Engineer
GreenXT is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to support their Navy customer. This position will be supporting the AN/USQ-82(V) Program. The AN/USQ-82(V) is the family of mission-critical shipboard networks used to transfer data and messages between systems such as the DDG 51 Machinery Control System (MCS) and Integrated Bridge and Navigation System (IBNS) on US Navy ship classes (DDG 51, etc.), as well as on Foreign Military Sales (FMS) ships.
GreenXT is comprised of technical and business leaders. We hire intelligent, hardworking, and dedicated people who not only possess the desire to learn and improve their skills but want to contribute to the design and development of innovative solutions that address the Navy’s greatest technological challenges. We hired each of our employees because we believe they are exceptional, have the ability to excel at their job, and will contribute positively to GreenXT.
GreenXT’s business office strives to be the most efficient and effective business office supporting our customers. Our personnel aspire to become leaders through organized, rigorous, and diligent efforts. GreenXT employees are always looking to help one another succeed. We look out for each other and cross-train so that the product we deliver is one that we’re confident in and proud of. We strongly believe in growth and providing our workforce with career development opportunities to help everyone achieve their goals.
We take pride in our support of the United States Navy. We never forget that the work we do is ultimately in support of America’s warfighter and serving those who serve. The idea that our hard work can help make their jobs easier, assist them to defend our nation, and can help ensure they return home safely to their loved ones motivates us every day, and we hope that you join us on that mission!
- Serve as the Senior Network Engineer and Technical Advisor to the Program Manager for this program
- Apply engineering knowledge to the network systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices and/or processes for integrated shipboard information transfer systems
- Defines concepts for planning, deployment, integration, operation and/or enhancement of state-of-the-art and/or legacy systems
- Support the requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation of systems/processes in accordance with the Systems Engineering Process (SEP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or other related science/technical field
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) is required for this position
- Must have 8-10 years of experience with SHIPBOARD NETWORK SYSTEMS
- Must be familiar with US Navy procedures and policies
- Experience with the systems engineering process
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Experience with MS Teams collaboration and communication tools
- Proficient technical writing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance