Location: Washington DC Metro Area
GreenXT is seeking a Senior Logistician for contract support with the US Navy out of the Washington DC Metro area.
Green Expert Technology Inc. (GreenXT) provides technical and project management consulting to corporations and government agencies. We employ engineers, programmers, analysts, and certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) who deliver technical leadership to our clients in all project phases.
This position will be supporting the AN/USQ-82(V) Program. The AN/USQ-82(V) is the family of mission-critical shipboard networks used to transfer data and messages between systems such as the DDG-51 Machinery Control System (MCS) and Integrated Bridge and Navigation System (IBNS) on US Navy ship classes (DDG-51, etc.) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) ships.
- Leads and supports all Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) related tasking and ensures logistics artifacts are maintained.
- Reviews the ILS documents/products listed below for completeness and effectiveness; provide inputs, comments, updates, and recommendations.
- Navy Training System Plan (NTSP)
- Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP)
- Configuration Management Plan (CMP)
- User Logistics Support Summary (ULSS)
- Computer Resources Life Cycle Management Plan (CRLCMP)
- Reviews and provides comments on AN/USQ-82(V) technical documentation submitted by contractors and host ship class shipbuilders and shipyards.
- Conducts periodic meetings to identify ILS and Technical issues and develop potential resolutions.
- Assists with development, review, updates, and delivery of Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs) and Operation & Maintenance Manuals for all versions of the AN/USQ-82(V).
- Produces and delivers Item Unique Identification (IUID) labels to engineering team for installation on AN/USQ-82(V) equipment; registers IUID labels in the applicable database(s).
- Create and maintain an IUID information and tracking folder for AN/USQ-82(V) equipment.
- Maintains and updates AN/USQ-82(V) Program Support Data (PSD) sheets.
- Supports the implementation of effective and affordable product support strategies that optimize readiness & life cycle cost affordability throughout the system life cycle, including Engineering Change Proposals and Technology Insertion processes.
- Review and validate configuration and logistics data hosted in the Navy’s Configuration and Data Management Database – Open Architecture (CDMD-OA).
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) will be required
- High school diploma and ten (10) or more years professional experience in integrated logistics support
- Five (5) or more years’ experience with logistics systems, such as CDMD-OA.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance