Navy Training Specialist
GreenXT is seeking Senior Level Training Specialists to provide training support for the operation and maintenance of our Navy customer’s Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) systems.
- Delivers instructional support for the CG 47 and DDG 51 HM&E modernization programs (including new construction DDG training events and system refresher training events).
- Provides training on the operation and maintenance of the modernized Machinery Control System (MCS), Gas Turbine Generator Mechanical and Electrical systems including repair station consoles (RSC) and engine controllers (EC) and other engineering systems.
- Researches and analyzes new or revised technical documentation and information to develop and update training material.
- Designs, develops, and prepares structured training material, presentation materials, and courses of study related to the operation or maintenance of DDG and/or CG Class Systems and subsystems
- Develops training material based on technical manual information, Ship Change Documents (SCDs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and other system information.
- Works to implement program use of the training courses and materials that are developed.
- Performs training gap analysis to identify gaps in the training for the systems onboard various ship classes.
- Performs training front end analysis
- Highschool Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Gas Turbine Engineering Officer of the Watch (EOOW) and Navy Instructor.
- Certified as a Navy Master Training Specialist.
- 5 years of experience with instructional design for the U.S. Navy Interactive Learning Environment (ILE)
- 3 years of experience in media production techniques and methods
- 10 years of shipboard gas turbine electrician (GSE), gas turbine machinist mate (GSM) experience, Machinist Mate (MM), Electricians Mate (EM), or Engines Mate (EN)
- 2 years’ experience operating and maintaining gas turbine engine components and main propulsions machinery plants.
- Knowledge of the Navy Training System Plan (NTSP)
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) is required for this position
- Up to 25% travel may be required
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance