GreenXT is seeking Management Assistants to support their Navy customer by directly assisting Branch Managers with administrative and clerical duties for the entire branch. This involves interpreting, applying, implementing, and enforcing the organization’s policies and procedures.
GreenXT is comprised of technical and business leaders. We hire intelligent, hardworking, and dedicated people who not only possess the desire to learn and improve their skills but want to contribute to the design and development of innovative solutions that address the Navy’s greatest technological challenges. We hired each of our employees because we believe they are exceptional, have the ability to excel at their job, and will contribute positively to GreenXT.
GreenXT’s business office strives to be the most efficient and effective business office supporting our customers. Our personnel aspire to become leaders through organized, rigorous, and diligent efforts. GreenXT employees are always looking to help one another succeed. We look out for each other and cross-train so that the product we deliver is one that we’re confident in and proud of. We strongly believe in growth and providing our workforce with career development opportunities to help everyone achieve their goals.
We take pride in our support of the United States Navy. We never forget that the work we do is ultimately in support of America’s warfighter and serving those who serve. The idea that our hard work can help make their jobs easier, assist them to defend our nation, and can help ensure they return home safely to their loved ones motivates us every day, and we hope that you join us on that mission!
- Provide direct support to the Branch Manager, branch personnel, and Division and Department level administrative staff
- Develop and maintain tracking sheets for administrative data calls, personnel training requirements, travel requests, etc.
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires
- Support weekly timekeeping data entry
- Review of mission-essential travel requests
- Coordinate the response for various data calls
- Coordinate weekly status reports for all branch personnel
- Assist with the ordering of office supplies and distribution of IT equipment
- Assist with the routing of letters and memos for approval/signature
- Assist managers in ad-hoc tasking as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) is required for this position
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative support role
- 1-2 years of experience in business operations
- 1-2 years of experience with timekeeping/payroll
- Records Management experience is preferred
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Must be a capable of working within a team or individually
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance