Foreign Military Sales Manager
Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Green Expert Technology Inc. (GreenXT) is seeking a Foreign Military Sales Manager to support new contracts with the U.S. Navy.
Green Expert Technology Inc. (GreenXT) provides technical and project management consulting to corporations and government agencies. We employ engineers, programmers, analysts, and certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) who deliver technical leadership to our clients in all project phases.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) logistics, engineering, or business management disciplines
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) will be required
- 10 years of DoD Foreign Military Sales experience or international sales experience with industry
- DoD/DoN procedures and Policies (DoD/SECNAV 5000 process)
- DSCA-Manual 5105.38-M, Security Assistance Management Manual.
- DoD/DoN FMS Case Management and training
- 4 years as Team Leader with management/oversight responsibilities for multiple FMS Programs
- Ability to lift, carry and transport heavy equipment and boxes. The exact weight requirements will be determined by the specific job, but no less than 30 lbs.
- Ability to work on and climb ladders, aboard ships, in shipyards, under industrial conditions and in confined spaces.
- Master’s Degree in logistics, engineering, or business management disciplines
- DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or Life Cycle Logistics or industry equivalent training/experience.
- 10 years DoD Foreign Military Sales Case management
- 7 years with USN FMS experience
- Experience with DSCA-Manual 5105.38-M, Security Assistance Management Manual
- 3+ years working with NAVSEA (PMS, SEA 02 or IWS4)
- Experience with AN/USQ-82(V) or similar shipboard networking system
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance