Deputy Financial Manager
Location: Washington DC Metro Area
GreenXT is seeking a Deputy Financial Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis activities on a contract.
Green Expert Technology Inc. (GreenXT) provides technical and project management consulting to corporations and government agencies. We employ engineers, programmers, analysts, and certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) who deliver technical leadership to our clients in all project phases.
This position will be supporting the AN/USQ-82(V) Program. The AN/USQ-82(V) is the family of mission-critical shipboard networks used to transfer data and messages between systems such as the DDG-51 Machinery Control System (MCS) and Integrated Bridge and Navigation System (IBNS) on US Navy ship classes (DDG-51, etc.) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) ships.
- Assists with the development, revision, execution, tracking and reporting of all financial execution documentation including:
- Program Objective Memorandums (POMs)
- Affordability Assessments
- Independent Cost Estimates (ICE),
- Capability/Cost Analyses
- Pricing & Availability for Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Task Planning Sheets (TPS)
- Annual Phasing Plans (APP)
- Program Spend Plans
- Obligation/Expenditure Reports
- Negative Unliquidated Obligations (NULO)
- Participating Manager (PARM) Reviews, Midyear Reviews and Program Reviews.
- Assists with the input, monitoring, validation, tracking and reporting the progress of financial documents through various Navy financial management systems including:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation (COBRA) System
- Corporate Document Management Systems (CDMS LiveLink)
- Automated Document (AutoDoc)
- Public Voucher/Invoicing Tracking and Monitoring System
- Provides support for the assessment and resolution of program financial planning, documentation, and execution issues.
- Monitors and analyzes monthly/quarterly financial results, preparing comprehensive reports for senior management.
- Coordinates financial reviews, variance analysis, and provide recommendations for improving performance and profitability.
- Develops and implements financial controls and procedures to ensure compliance and mitigate financial risk.
- Works closely with accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and reconciliation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) will be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance, a Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus on accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in DoD financial management.
- Experience with DoD financial management systems and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Solid MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance