Capture Manager for Navy/NAVSEA
Location: Washington DC Metro Area
GreenXT is seeking a Capture Manager with a strong background and understanding of the Navy’s mission, as well as a wealth of experience with Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Headquarters (HQ) and the associated Program Executive Offices (PEO). Working knowledge of other key Navy organizations such as the Warfare Center Divisions and other System Commands (SYSCOM) is essential. This position will work to provide strategic direction and leadership, develop comprehensive and compelling solutions, bring in new business opportunities, develop creative and innovative capture strategies, and assist in the preparation of winning proposals.
GreenXT is comprised of technical and business leaders. We hire intelligent, hardworking, and dedicated people who not only possess the desire to learn and improve their skills but want to contribute to the design and development of innovative solutions that address the Navy’s greatest technological challenges. We hired each of our employees because we believe they are exceptional, have the ability to excel at their job, and will contribute positively to GreenXT.
GreenXT’s business office strives to be the most efficient and effective business office supporting our customers. Our personnel aspire to become leaders through organized, rigorous, and diligent efforts. GreenXT employees are always looking to help one another succeed. We look out for each other and cross-train so that the product we deliver is one that we’re confident in and proud of. We strongly believe in growth and providing our workforce with career development opportunities to help everyone achieve their goals.
We take pride in our support of the United States Navy. We never forget that the work we do is ultimately in support of America’s warfighter and serving those who serve. The idea that our hard work can help make their jobs easier, assist them to defend our nation, and can help ensure they return home safely to their loved ones motivates us every day, and we hope that you join us on that mission!
- Leverages technical, analytical, and operational expertise in support of impactful growth opportunities both inside and outside of NAVSEA Headquarters
- Collaborates with GreenXT senior growth and delivery executives to develop, execute, and refine the Navy growth strategy, in alignment with overall strategic plans
- Acts as lead for GreenXT Business Development efforts at NAVSEA Headquarters, Washington DC
- Provides thoughtful leadership to support GreenXT growth goals and drives long-term transformational and integrated growth
- Develops engagement and growth strategies
- Coordinates and participates in customer/stakeholder engagement
- Develops/maintains strong ongoing relationships with the Department of Navy, engineering stakeholders, program offices, contracting personnel, A/E design firms, small businesses, strategic teaming partnerships and industry stakeholders.
- Supports internal GreenXT business development team capture and proposal activities with strategies that result in high capture rates that support growth objective
- Leads the identification of new business opportunities that support growth goals
- Develops, maintains, and updates the pipeline of new opportunities
- Executes call plans to collect information about particular opportunities; in collaboration with technical staff, proposes and tests potential solutions; and qualifies opportunities
- Prepares for and presents opportunities for bid decisions and pipeline reviews
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS or BA in managerial or technical discipline
- Ten (10) years’ experience in US Navy Program Management
- Experience with naval acquisition and operations
- Effective communication skills with the ability to inform, influence, negotiate, and problem solve
- Strong relationships within the NAVSEA organization
- Knowledge of Shipley Business Development Lifecycle
- Prior NAVSEA sales/business development/capture experience preferable.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% depending on business development goals.
- Active Security Clearance
- Track record of successful capturing and winning $50M to $100M new business RFPs
- Aggressive, and highly skilled professional with proven success in selling in a highly competitive professional service markets to NAVSEA clients.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance